Penn State World Campus or "Penn State Online" is the online campus of The Pennsylvania State University.
- Work with project managers and marketing stakeholders to produce and maintain mid - large scoped projects ranging from stand-alone web applications to full Drupal sites.
- Develop, document, implement, and maintain custom Drupal 7/8 modules through Penn State Outreach Marketing.
- Worked with internal IT department to develop and implement an official development process for Drupal based sites using continuous integration and code repositories.
- Performed weekly code reviews on my own code and other developer’s code to improve the overall documentation and success of our development team.
The National Institute of Standards and Technology is a physical sciences laboratory, and a non-regulatory agency of the United States Department of Commerce
- Completed independent studies of various web technologies in which were applied in the development and implementation of an Anthropometric Data Visualization tool for web browsers.
- Assisted lead developer on the Anthropometric Data Visualization tool to implement new features to increase usability and improve visual appearance.
- Contributed to publication at the 4th International Conference on 3D Body Scanning technologies
Haven sites was a small web development company owned and operated by myself and another developer during college. The majority of the clients were local to the Lock Haven area.
- Develop and maintain dynamic database driven sites
- Consult with clients throughout the entire web development process to ensure a complete understanding between what is wanted, what is expected, and what is delivered.
- Document procedures and workflows to help facilitate the management of the website for myself and colleagues
- Integrate and migrate existing static sites into Drupal CMS